As previously advised the 35th Annual Presentation of Awards will take place on Tuesday 12 December and this year we will be travelling into Darling Harbour to the new Darling Harbour Theatre in the Convention Centre precinct to celebrate the achievements of our students and as a School in 2017. Planning for this wonderful event is occurring at pace and there is a lot more to organise. However we are ready to publish the timings of the day so that you can note them in your diaries.
- 7:30am | Music students leave School for venue
- 8:45am | Students K to 11 arrive at Hills Grammar for normal morning lessons
- 12:30pm | Students K to 11 depart Hills Grammar for venue by coaches
- 1:45pm | Parents (own transport) arrive at venue
- 2:00pm | Pre-show Event
- 2:30pm | 35th Annual Presentation of Awards commence
- 4:30-5:00pm | Event Ends. Students depart venue with parents.
Attendance is compulsory for students and it would be wonderful if all parents were able to attend in support of their children and of the School. More details will be provided closer to the event. Please set aside the date.
Michael Smith | Principal